Eskag Sanjeevani hospital encourages visitors, friends and family, however, we request you to follow the standard hospital policy for visitors.
Visitors can see patients between the specified visiting hours, and there are certain regulations mentioned below: -
- ICCU and HDU Patients - 1 (one) Pass is provided for which the visiting hours are 6-15 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Patients in the General Ward, Cabins etc. - 2 (two) passes are provided for which visiting hours are 10 a.m - 11 a.m. and again 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Please display the passes while you are in the hospital premises, at all time.
- Please discourage children below the age of 12, as they are susceptible to airborne diseases and thereby catching some kind of infections.
- Please remain silent at the hospital premises.
- Please keep the hospital area clean.
- Please enter the hospital with your mask and sanitize your hands.
- Please keep your mobile phones off or silent.
Non-transferrable passes are issued to the visitors (of the patient party) for ICCU, HDU, patients at the General ward and cabins. There is separate timing for each.